deutsch, english, español, português
Kassen- und Privatleistungen:
The Life Coach encourages and advises clients on a variety of professional and personal matters. Life coaching is not about giving therapy or diagnosing ailments, although the Coach should be prepared to identify and refer the client to a Clinical Psychologist or a Psychiatrist if the problem requires it. A coach supports and guides you to make the most of your specific career projects, personal goals, and transitions by analyzing your current situation, identifying limiting beliefs and other potential challenges and obstacles you face, and devising a personalized action plan designed to help you achieve results. specific in your life.
Carl Rogers (psychologist, 1902-1987) believed that each person could achieve their goals and desires in life. In accordance with the main assumptions of Abraham Maslow, Rogers (1959) added that for a person to "grow", they need an environment that provides them with authenticity (openness and self-disclosure), acceptance (being seen with unconditional positive respect), and empathy (being heard and understood). The relationship between a client and their lifestyle coach is a creative partnership that seeks to:
- Identify, clarify, and create a vision of what the client wants.
- Modify the objectives as necessary.
- Promote self-discovery and customer growth.
- Nurture and evoke strategies and an action plan based on what best suits the client's goals, personality and vision.
- Promote customer responsibility to increase productivity.